Pursuant to Article 13 item 1 and 2 of the European Parliament Regulation and the Council of Europe of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we kindly inform that:
the Administrator of your personal data is RRAS Sp. z o.o. at Wały Piastowskie 1, Gdańsk 80-958, NIP: 5833316209, REGON: 380895761, KRS: 0000742934, represented by Marcin Hartman.
Any questions regarding the processing of personal data by RRAS should be directed to address for correspondence of the data collector or to the following e-mail address : email@example.com
What data do we process?
As part of services rendered, we may process the following personal data:
- Name and surname of the consignor (including the payer) and the recipient (consignee) of the shipment,
- Consignor’s address (street, building no, apartment no, post code, city),
- Recipient’s address (street, building no, apartment no, post code, city),
- New address for delivery of the shipment, should the consignor inform RRAS thereof after the shipment has been dispatched or should RRAS agree with the recipient upon a different delivery address prior to the delivery completion,
- e-mail address of both the consignor and the recipient of the shipment, processed for the purpose of contacting you about our services, in particular shipment delivery status or notification about the collection possibilities,
- telephone number of the consignor and the recipient to call/message you about our services, and in particular to agree on a different place of delivery or to notify of the collection possibilities,
- Data about business activity(NIP, REGON, business address) when providing services to entrepreneurs;
- IP addresses of individuals using our systems to order our services.
What are our purposes of personal data processing?
We process personal data for the purpose of:
- a) concluding and performing the contract, provided that you are the party thereto (the legal basis for processing of such data is Article 6 item1 letter b, GDPR – processing is necessary to perform the contract.
- b) pursuing claims (the legal basis for processing of such data is Article 6 item1 letter f, GDPR – data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the controller)
- c) offering our services and products directly via so called direct marketing (the legal basis for processing of such data is Article 6 item1 letter f, GDPR, i.e. legitimate controller’s interest)
- d) marketing activities other than direct marketing (the legal basis for processing of such data is Article 6 item1 letter a, GDPR, i.e. your consent expressed for the processing of data)
- e) performance of legal obligations to which we are subject, including processing of the submitted complaints and replying thereto in compliance with the provisions (the legal basis for processing of such data is Article 6 item1 letter c, GDPR).
There will be no automated data processing including profiling in your case.
Who do we receive personal data from?
Within the scope and limits defined by GDPR and with respect to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your data – when exercising this right, you may acquire information on what data are processed as well as the manner and purpose thereof,
- the right to rectify – when exercising this right, you may request that we rectify incomplete or inaccurate data resulting from an error while collecting or processing thereof,
- the right to their erasure – when exercising this right, you may send a request for their removal. Should the request be legitimate, we will immediately remove such data. This right does not apply if the personal data are processed to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
- the right to restrict processing – when exercising this right, you may send a request to restrict the processing, should you contest the correctness of processing. If the request is legitimate, such data may be only stored by us and any processing may take place only when the grounds for restricting the processing cease to apply,
- the right to data portability – applies only when processing occurs on the grounds of the consent or the contract and in an automated manner;
- the right to withdraw your consent for processing (consent-based processing) – you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, irrespective of the lawfulness of former processing i.e. enacted prior to the withdrawal of such consent.
Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection should you find that the processing of your data infringes the law.
We render our services with the assistance of many subcontractors and in cooperation with e.g. transport companies. Therefore, your data are processed by the following data recipients:
- Employees and associates of RRAS Sp. z o.o
- Subcontractors of RRAS Sp. z o.o, collecting, transporting, classifying and delivering consignments on our behalf,
- Insurers covering the damage of consignments,
- Subcontractors managing our networks and databases as well as creating IT solutions and performing marketing services for us,
Your personal data are transferred to third countries if the services provided by RRAS Sp. z o.o. are to be performed therein. Such situation occurs e.g. when you have us deliver a consignment to such country. Your personal data may be transmitted also to our subcontractors (e.g. entities delivering the consignment to a third country territory). In any of the above-mentioned cases, we safeguard the processing of your data, in particular by concluding confidentiality agreement. We do not transmit your data to third countries if such transmission is not feasible or excluded by applicable laws.